Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Anticipation

Tonight I was thinking about my upcoming trip to Fiji with the clinic abroad program from Palmer College. I recently raised money by running the chicago marathon for the NPCO (non-profit chiropractic organization) which is raising money to build clinics in 3rd world countries to provide powerful chiropractic care and its benefits to the world. I just realized that I won't just be giving my financial services to an organization but actually going to be turning "the power on" with the people of Nadi, Fiji. I am looking forward to the many miracles I will see and the happiness just a simple adjustment can give to someone who receives it. Chiropractic care will truly and can truly change someone's life forever when it is done correctly. I feel at school and america we take advantage of the opportunities we have in chiropractic or hide behind the false fears society has placed or our profession ourselves has placed upon us. I am truly excited to finally serve and do what I have been meaning to do for 3 years of school, and what I can look forward to upon graduation. Nandi, Fiji here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment