Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chicago Marathon

I ran the Chicago Marathon on sunday. I was really excited for all the hard work I had put in as well as the meaning and purpose I had running it for the NPCO organization. The NPCO was able to raise about $20,000 dollars last I heard to move forward this great organization of providing Chiropractic care to the whole world and improve the life's of so many to life up to there full potential like God created us to be. Overall it was a successful marathon weekend. I ended up being the top fundraiser and ran a 7 min. PR in the marathon with a time of 2 hrs. 52min. 47 sec. I also met a lot of great people from other chiropractic schools, palmer and people's lives that were changed for the better with chiropractic care. Their passion is contagious and has lit a fire under me as well as their communities to spread the word and power of chiropractic and also their willingness to sacrifice their time and efforts for others. In closing I leave with a quote many of you have seen or heard many times but it truly does represent the purpose of my life and chiropractic "You never know how far reaching something you may think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow." -BJ Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment